Sharing on Social Channels
The Stories page provides simple access to Sharing on Social Media and provides a blog/content outline with images and photos to help in creating and sharing content. The Social Media icons below include customized sharing links tracking what you do on these social channels. Add your custom sharing messages in box below a) The URL you are sending visits to b) The Title Header content and c) The share description. Once completed when you share, the custom messaging will appear consistently as you share out your messaging.
For Instagram and SnapChat, we have provided specific URL’s you can add manually to the Instagram page header and to SnapChat Messages.
ivivva Coast to Coast Summer Festival - BOSTON Campaign
Campaing Objective: To promote and share the experience at the ivivva Coast to Coast Summer Festival in Boston through local influencers with daughters 6-12 years old.
Target Audience: Families in the Boston area withdaughters 6-12 years old.
Campaign Link: Please use only this link when linking to the ivivva Coast to Coast Summer Fesival website, please copy and paste this exact link http://ivivvactcboston.mavensocial.co/?purl=7b5f8f&redirect=http://www.ivivvasummerfestival.com/
See below for event specific information
Please use this link in your blog: http://ivivvactcboston.mavensocial.co/?purl=7b5f8f&redirect=http://www.ivivvasummerfestival.com/ ivivva Summer Festival
When creating your custom share messages above, the Share URL Destination is: http://www.ivivvasummerfestival.com
Please tag @ivivva_coasttocoast on Instagram and https://www.facebook.com/ivivvacoasttocoast on Facebook
Coast To Coast General Messages:
- ivivva is throwing epic summer festivals from coast to coast to connect girls through movement and inspire them to dream big
- ivivva communities throughout North America will also be hosting summer festivals between June 17 – July 23. Check in with your local store for details!
- Our 4 major stops on the tour are Boston, Chicago, San Francisco and Los Angeles, and will host up to 500 girls. Details include:
- yoga, inspiration, Dreams & Goals, dance party and loads of surprises
- exclusive ivivva Coast to Coast Festival tank (limited quantities)
- register and learn more at www.ivivvasummerfestival.com
- events are designed for girls aged 6-15
- festival events are free admission; as well, the ivivva Coast to Coast Summer Festival exclusive tank is available at registration and for sale at the event (limited quantities, based on availability)
- Co-creation with girls is at the heart of everything we do. The ivivva Coast to Coast Summer Festival was co-created with girls:
- the ivivva-cle (our made up name for our fun Jeep + Happy Camper) was created with input from girls to include a Jeep, an outdoor yoga lounge, sweet chill space, bubbles & a charging station
Boston Priority Messaging:
- There are very few festival passes remaining for Boston – don’t delay - get your free festival pass here.
- Did you know ivivva Coast to Coast Summer Festival tanks are only available in limited quantities at registration and festival events? Be sure to get your exclusive festival tank here.
- We’re expecting up to 500 girls at the ivivva Boston Coast To Coast Summer Festival – be sure to get there early to enjoy all the fun and surprises!
- Share out details as they area announced on Instagram: @ivivva_coasttocoast, Facebook: ivivva CoastToCoast
- ivivva-cle photos/sneak peek images
- details on event activities
- Get festival ready – focus on showing girls getting ready for the festival wearing exclusive tank (to be provided), and showing different festival looks from ivivva (through store visit). Call to action to visit store and www.ivivva.com
Call To Action:
- Find our more and register today at www.ivivvasummerfestival.com
- Missed Boston? Check in with your local store to see what events they have planned at www.ivivva.com
- Follow the ivivva Coast to Coast Summer Festival adventure on www.ivivva.com , Instagram: @ivivva_coasttocoast, Facebook: ivivva CoastToCoast and Snapchat: ivivva.
- Influencers are welcome to share any and all assets available at:
- Instagram: @ivivva_coasttocoast, Facebook: ivivva CoastToCoast and Snapchat: ivivva.
Please include in all social media postings:
- #ivivva #ivivvasummerfestival #ad or #sponsored (please use together)
- Encourage your audience to check out the ivivva Coast to Coast Summer Festival page for more information on the events
- Include hashtag #ad or #sponsored
- Include an image from asset folder provided or your own approved image
- For blog, vlog and video posts please include the following disclaimer at the bottom of your post: Although this post has been generously sponsored by ivivva Coast to Coast Summer Festival, the opinions and language are my own.
- Campaign must be compliant with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) guidance regarding the endorsement of products or services or other applicable FTC guidance or future FTC guidance.Please clearly communicate in any published deliverable produced as part of the campaign deliverables.
1. Place the Disclosure at the top or beginning of any published deliverable, separate and apart from the rest of the published Deliverable.
2. Ensure that the Disclosure is the same size text as the published Deliverable.
3. Ensure that the Disclosure is a color that is as noticeable as the published Deliverable.
4. Adhere to any other requirements under the law or FTC guidance regarding disclosures.
- Tell a story
- Keep your posts as authentic as possible
- Respect the brand image
- DO NOT post images of other brands
- DO NOT mention of competing products or services
- DO NOT tag any other handles in posts
- DO NOT post photos of anyone without their permission
Boston Event Experience Highlights Messaging:
- POUND® is the world's first cardio jam session inspired by the infectious, energizing and sweat-dripping fun of playing the drums
- At ivivva’s Coast To Coast Summer Festival in Boston, POUND will lead the largest class of tween girls they have ever led
- Founded in 2011 by two female drummers, POUND® now has over 7,000 instructors, teaching in various gyms and studios, worldwide
- Links and Tagging Info:
Web: please include www.poundfit.com
Social: @poundfit #rockoutworkout
- National Women’s Hockey League (NWHL)
- Members of the Boston Pride NWHL team and former NWHL players will be at the ivivva Coast To Coast Summer Festival to meet & greet the girls, and Boston Pride forward Jillian Dempsey will be speaking to the girls, sharing the inspiring story of the first-ever all women’s professional paid hockey league.
- The first-ever all women’s professional paid hockey league, the National Women’s Hockey League (NWHL), officially debuted in October 2015. The league will host the best of the best in women’s hockey from around the world.
- The NWHL will start with four teams and plans to expand the league with additional teams and locations across North America. The founding four teams are the Boston Pride, Buffalo Beauts, Connecticut Whale and New York Riveters.
- The NWHL league trophy is called The Isobel Cup. The trophy is named after Lord Stanley’s daughter, Lady Isobel Stanley, one of the first women to play the game of hockey. Her love and passion for the game were instrumental in fueling her father’s inspiration. It is fitting that she also inspires the next generation of women to shape a trophy filled with new tradition, lore, history and class; The Isobel Cup.
- In March 2016, the NWHL’s Boston Pride defeated the Buffalo Beauts to win the inaugural Isobel Cup.
- Players confirmed attending are:
- Jillian Dempsey, Forward, Boston Pride (Jillian is speaking as well)
- Kelly Cooke, Forward, Boston Pride
- Brittany Ott, Goalie, Boston Pride
- Cherie Hendrickson, Defence, Boston Pride
- Casey Pickette, Forward, Boston Pride
- Anya Battaglino, Defence, Conneticut Whale
- Boston is the first stop on the ivivva Coast To Coast Summer Festival tour!
- The ivivva-cle will cover over 3,000 miles this summer
Welcome to ivivva.
ivivva (ih-vee-vah) is a word we created meant to embody the strength and beauty in all girls.
Inspired by active girls. Created by lululemon.
ivivva celebrates girls by designing beautiful, technical athletic wear (in sizes 6-14) and experiences that connect them through movement. From running and yoga to dance and goal-setting, ivivva stores offer a variety of complimentary athletic classes and Dreams & Goals programs that inspire girls to dream big. Shop or find the store nearest you at www.ivivva.com
So, what are we all about?
ivivva creates technical, beautiful athletic apparel for girls
- ivivva is designed with active girls in mind, to help them perform their best in all their activities (at the studio, gym, or outdoors), as well as transition them through their day (at school or just hanging out)
- ivivva is co-created with girls; our designers are always listening to girls’ feedback and ideas and designing what she needs, even beyond what she can imagine
- we design to grow with her (in sizes 6-14), with thoughtful features and complimentary hemming
- our quality promise: if our product doesn’t perform for you, we’ll take it back
we create experiences to connect girls through movement
- ivivva stores (and showrooms) are community spaces that quickly transform with moveable fixtures to host complimentary events like dance, yoga, run clinics, and a variety of athletic classes so she can try new activities, make new connections, and have fun
- we encourage girls to test out the gear they are trying on, and we have the space to let them move and see how it feels (think cartwheels, roundhouse kicks or pirouettes!)
we encourage girls to dream big
- through our Dreams & Goals programs, offered in all our stores and showrooms, we encourage girls to dream big and set goals for themselves, and at the same time, to know that falling and getting get back up again is all part of the journey